Skip to main content

What is Glitch Faced Gaming?

Reality Grounded has moved. It will become the place for all my writings and musings that do not fit in any other particular place.

This site is now completely Glitch Faced Gaming. All video game writing all the time.

I will start actually putting up more posts. I've been writing a lot lately but have just kept everything saved separately waiting until I had a good little back catalog of stuff to start posting. This is my first step towards something interesting.

Be sure to check me out on YouTube at Glitch Faced Gamer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My YouTube Experience - A Goodbye, For Now

First and foremost, let me make this clear, this little write-up isn’t going to conform to any specific writing guidelines. I’m not planning on having a “thesis” nor standard sentence structure. I’m turning the Kerouac up to 11 and just letting my thoughts come out. That said, let’s get started.

Two years ago my wife and I had an opportunity arise to move away from friends and family across states. She was being given a promotion but my job at the time was going to be unable to follow with me. After some consideration and a little mathematics we concluded that we’d be able to live off her income alone and that I would take the next 2 years to try and further myself online. Specifically, I wanted to attempt to start a decent YouTube channel that could provide any amount of income.

I, of course, dreamt about being a big YouTube star akin to Markiplier or Jacksepticeye, however my true goals were much more grounded than that. In my mind, if I could have built up even a small following and…

Finale Shovel Knight Campaign - Shovel Knight Part 20

Finale Shovel Knight Campaign - Shovel Knight Part 20 That's it for the Shovel Knight campaign. Stick around though, because we're starting up Plague Knight's campaign next. Glitch Faced - I make videos about stuff! Be sure to check out my channel and subscribe!! https://www.youtube.com/user/glitchfacedgamer?sub_confirmation=1