Skip to main content

What is Glitch Faced Gaming?

Reality Grounded has moved. It will become the place for all my writings and musings that do not fit in any other particular place.

This site is now completely Glitch Faced Gaming. All video game writing all the time.

I will start actually putting up more posts. I've been writing a lot lately but have just kept everything saved separately waiting until I had a good little back catalog of stuff to start posting. This is my first step towards something interesting.

Be sure to check me out on YouTube at Glitch Faced Gamer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nintendo History Part 4 - Nintendo 64

Nintendo History Part 4 - Nintendo 64 Nintendo History on the Nintendo 64. Learn some interesting facts. Did you know, the company behind the N64s processor initially pitched it to Sega who turned it down? Glitch Faced Gamer - Playing games and just having a good time. Be sure to check out my channel and subscribe!! https://www.youtube.com/user/glitchfacedgamer?sub_confirmation=1

I Am Fish Knight - Shovel Knight Part 5

I Am Fish Knight - Shovel Knight Part 5 Heheh, something smells...fishy, maybe it's just my head. Glitch Faced - I make videos about stuff! Be sure to check out my channel and subscribe!! https://www.youtube.com/user/glitchfacedgamer?sub_confirmation=1

Tough Mercenary VO - Explorers Wanted Contest

Tough Mercenary VO - Explorers Wanted Contest My attempt at the Tough Mercenary VO reading for Mass Effect Andromeda. You can learn more about the contest at the link below: http://ift.tt/2cqTXlV