Skip to main content

New Intros and Outros! Check Em Out!

New Intros and Outros! Check Em Out! That's right, I've been working away on these for a good while now and I feel they're both finally ready to show off. I've created two new intros and outros for the new look and feel on the channel this year. One of them is what I'm dubbing Seventies Glitch Faced while the other is more Eighties style. Not really sure what context I'll be using them in yet but they're finally ready at least. Glitch Faced - I make videos about stuff! Be sure to check out my channel and subscribe!! https://www.youtube.com/user/glitchfacedgamer?sub_confirmation=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bayonetta 2 Part 20 - Bayonetta, Meet Bayonetta

Bayonetta 2 Part 20 - Bayonetta, Meet Bayonetta Bayonetta, Meet Bayonetta - it's time travelling silliness and giant monster bashing for Bayonetta and her younger self today! Glitch Faced Gamer - Playing games and just having a good time. Be sure to check out my channel and subscribe!! https://www.youtube.com/user/glitchfacedgamer?sub_confirmation=1

Checkpoint, Yes; Chicken, Yes - Shovel Knight Part 11

Checkpoint, Yes; Chicken, Yes - Shovel Knight Part 11 Checkpoint and (wall) chicken, get! Glitch Faced - I make videos about stuff! Be sure to check out my channel and subscribe!! https://www.youtube.com/user/glitchfacedgamer?sub_confirmation=1

Finale Shovel Knight Campaign - Shovel Knight Part 20

Finale Shovel Knight Campaign - Shovel Knight Part 20 That's it for the Shovel Knight campaign. Stick around though, because we're starting up Plague Knight's campaign next. Glitch Faced - I make videos about stuff! Be sure to check out my channel and subscribe!! https://www.youtube.com/user/glitchfacedgamer?sub_confirmation=1