Skip to main content

Bayonetta 2 Finale - Let's Dance Boys

Bayonetta 2 Finale - Let's Dance Boys Let's Dance Boys, it's the last we'll be seeing of Bayonetta, for now at least. Maybe at some point I'll go back and play the first one too. It was a blast, I hope you enjoyed! Glitch Faced Gamer - Playing games and just having a good time. Be sure to check out my channel and subscribe!! https://www.youtube.com/user/glitchfacedgamer?sub_confirmation=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bayonetta 2 Part 20 - Bayonetta, Meet Bayonetta

Bayonetta 2 Part 20 - Bayonetta, Meet Bayonetta Bayonetta, Meet Bayonetta - it's time travelling silliness and giant monster bashing for Bayonetta and her younger self today! Glitch Faced Gamer - Playing games and just having a good time. Be sure to check out my channel and subscribe!! https://www.youtube.com/user/glitchfacedgamer?sub_confirmation=1

Checkpoint, Yes; Chicken, Yes - Shovel Knight Part 11

Checkpoint, Yes; Chicken, Yes - Shovel Knight Part 11 Checkpoint and (wall) chicken, get! Glitch Faced - I make videos about stuff! Be sure to check out my channel and subscribe!! https://www.youtube.com/user/glitchfacedgamer?sub_confirmation=1

Let's Not Be Dumb This Time - Shovel Knight Part 12

Let's Not Be Dumb This Time - Shovel Knight Part 12 Let's not be dumb, let's be real super smart and stuff. Glitch Faced - I make videos about stuff! Be sure to check out my channel and subscribe!! https://www.youtube.com/user/glitchfacedgamer?sub_confirmation=1